Personal Injury Lawyer
Alabama Injury Attorneys
Although there are many personal injury law firms in Alabama, Riley & Jackson, P.C., stands apart in one important respect. We do not take on personal injury cases with an eye toward quick settlement at a reduced value. Our lawyers prepare every case for trial before a judge and jury. We believe that letting the responsible party know we will be prepared for trial maximizes the value of your case.
Personal injury cases are those in which you have been injured as a
result of another person’s negligence or recklessness. Some of the
most common types of cases are listed below:
- Medical Malpractice: It is difficult for anyone to accuse a
doctor or hospital of malpractice. Most of our clients come to
us because something went wrong and they want answers.
- Automobile Collisions: Trying to negotiate an auto collision
injury claim by yourself can be a mistake, especially if you have
suffered a serious injury.
- Motorcycle Collisions: Motorcycle collision victims are often
injured twice, first by the driver who hit them and then by the
insurance company that refuses to treat them fairly.
- 18-Wheeler Collisions: Evidence of truck driver and
trucking company negligence must be gathered quickly before it disappears. Otherwise, you may not receive the compensation you deserve.
- Premises Liability: Property owners have a responsibility to protect guests from dangerous conditions such as spilled substances on floors, falling objects and tripping hazards.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: Severe brain injuries are often obvious, but many people suffer mild to moderate traumatic brain injuries in accidents without realizing it.
- Amputations: Losing a limb is a devastating experience, one that can cause ongoing medical complications.
- Nursing Home Neglect: Many nursing home injuries are caused by deliberate under-staffing or by staff that simply takes your loved one for granted. Our job as attorneys is to hold the nursing home accountable when their actions rise to the level of negligence.
- Wrongful death: The loss of a loved one due to another person’s negligence is a devastating experience. Our lawyers work beyond the legal issues of the case involving negligence and assist families with all aspects of pursuing a wrongful death and handling the administrative process that follows.
For More Information About Personal Injury Law
If you would like for us to help you determine whether you have a valid case, please contact one of our Birmingham personal injury attorneys by calling 205-879-5000 or send us an e-mail via this website.