Kallie Chambers LunsfordLocation: Birmingham, Alabama Phone: 205-879-5000 Fax: 205-879-5901
Kallie Lunsford graduated cum laude from the University of Alabama in 1993 where she was a member of the Accounting Honors Board. She received her law degree from the University of Alabama School of Law in 1996, where she received the Dean V. Nathaniel Hansford Student Leadership and Service Award. Mrs. Lunsford was the Lead Articles Editor for the Alabama Law Review. Mrs. Lunsford is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, and Middle districts of Alabama.
Mrs. Lunsford is a member of the Alabama State Bar and the Birmingham Bar Association. Mrs. Lunsford has become one of the most prolific securities attorneys in Alabama. She has played a critical role in resolving over 1,200 claims related to the WorldCom scandal and worked as liaison counsel for one of two co-lead Plaintiffs in the nationwide HealthSouth securities litigation. Mrs. Lunsford has represented numerous clients in nationwide Multidistrict Litigation claims, including in the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill litigation, Stryker Hip Replacement litigation, Cook Medical IVC Filter litigation, and Wright Medical Hip Replacement litigation. Mrs. Lunsford is also certified as a Guardian ad Litem by the Administrative Office of Courts. She has also lectured repeatedly on workplace harassment.
Mrs. Lunsford is married to Mike Lunsford of Birmingham, Alabama. They have three children, Helen, Tyler, and Dylan. She is a member of Riverchase United Methodist Church. Mrs. Lunsford donates her time and experience to several local charitable organizations.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Securities Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Domestic Relations
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified as a Guardian ad Litem, Administrative Office of Courts
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Honors: Dean V. Nathaniel Hansford Student Leadership and Service Award
- Law Review: Alabama Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
- University of Alabama
- Honors: Member, Accounting Honors Board
Professional Associations and Memberships