Jeremiah MosleyLocation: Birmingham, Alabama Phone: 205-879-5000 Fax: 205-879-5901
Jeremiah Mosley graduated cum laude from Samford University’s Honors Program in 2006, where he served as Vice-President of the Student Government Association and was selected by Samford faculty and members of the administration to serve on the Student Judiciary Council and the President’s Advisory Council. Jeremiah received his law degree, cum laude, from the University of Michigan in 2010, before clerking on the Florida Supreme Court.
Mr. Mosley is a member of the Alabama State Bar, the Florida State Bar, and the Birmingham Bar Association. His practice includes many varieties of civil litigation in both Florida and Alabama, ranging from automobile, biking, and trucking accidents to litigation over defective products and construction to wrongful death and catastrophic injury cases.
Mr. Mosley is married to the former Mary Jo Garea of Niceville, Florida, with whom he has three daughters.
- University of Michigan Law School
- Honors: cum laude
- Professorial Assistant: Legal Research & Writing 101-201
- Elected Positions: Federalist Society, officer
- Activities: Moot Court, Clinical Law Program
- Samford University
- Honors Program, cum laude
- Honors: Presidential Scholar; Mabry Lunceford Award
- Elected Positions: Vice-President, Student Government Association
- Appointed Positions: Student Judiciary Council; President’s Advisory Council
Associations and Memberships
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America