Robert R. Riley, Jr.
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Rob Riley graduated magna cum laude from the University of Alabama in 1988, where he served as President of the Student Government Association and was selected to the academic honor society Phi Beta Kappa and the leadership honor society Omicron Delta Kappa. Mr. Riley received his law degree in 1991 from Yale University, where he was Senior Editor of the Yale Law Journal. After receiving his J.D., Mr. Riley received a Rotary scholarship to attend the University of Cambridge, where he received a Master of Law in International Law in 1992.
Mr. Riley has worked as a Professor of Damages, Civil Procedure, and Agency and Partnership at the Birmingham School of Law. He also managed his father’s two successful campaigns for Governor of Alabama.
Mr. Riley is married and has four children. Mr. Riley is very active in community affairs, currently serving as Deacon of Dawson Memorial Baptist Church, where he also teaches an adult Sunday school class. Mr. Riley has also served for several years on the Board of Directors for the King’s Ranch and Hannah Homes ministry, and as a past Chairman of the Board of Directors for King's Ranch and Hannah Homes. Mr. Riley was selected as a Super Lawyer for Alabama for 2012 and 2013 and is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Yale Law School, New Haven, Connecticut
- Law Journal: Yale Law Journal, Senior Editor
- Faculty of Law, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, England
- Master of Law in International Law - 1992
- Honors: Rotary Scholarship
- University of Alabama - 1988
- Honors: President, Student Government Association
- Honors: Academic Honor Society Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors: Leadership Honor Society Omicron Delta Kappa
- Lecturer, Damages, Civil Procedure, and Agency and Partnership,
Birmingham School of Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- King's Ranch and Hannah Homes Ministry, Board of Directors
- King's Ranch an Hannah Homes, Past Chairman, Board of Directors
Pro Bono Activities
- Deacon of Dawson Memorial Baptist Church